INTERNATIONAL CALL FOR SUBJECT MATTER EXPERTS AND ADJUNCT FACULTY
The Kenya School of Revenue Administration (KESRA) is the Kenya Revenue Authority’s premier training school specializing in Tax and Customs Administration, and Fiscal Policy. The School is the largest of the four accredited World Customs Organization (WCO) Regional Training Centre (RTC) in East and Southern Africa. The School offers academic and high level short programs as well as consultancy services.
KESRA seeks to enlist experienced Subject Matter Experts, Short Course Facilitators and Consultants.
Provision of training facilitation services for academic programmes and corporate trainings, and consultancy services on contractual terms (need based).
- Plan and develop course content/curriculum
- Deliver on training and consultancy assignments
- Assess/examine trainees
- Report compilation
- Guidance/support on consultancy & research
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Communication and presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Planning and organization skills
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A Doctorate & Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- Must have at least three (3) years’ experience in either of the following areas:
- International trade
- Policies – fiscal policy, monetary policy, economic policy, digital taxation policy
- Leadership and Management
- Accreditation (Fields that require practice certificate)
- Industry Certification will be an added advantage
- KESRA certification will be an added advantage
- Valid membership with a relevant professional body will be an added advantage
- Demonstrated high levels of integrity and professionalism
RECRUITMENT SELECTION CRITERIA
|Active Membership with a professional body||10|
|Skilled trade certification||10|
|Work experience:||More than 3 years||8|
|Proof of working experience||2|
Only applicants who achieve a score of 50% and above are eligible for recruitment.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The engagement will be project/programme/course based, with continued partnership subject to satisfactory performance.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply
- KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process
- All applications by interested and qualified candidates MUST be submitted online via the link below
- Attach your highest academic and professional certificate and Tax Compliance Certificate (for resident applicants)
- Applications should be submitted online by 5.00 p.m. on 10th December, 2021