KESRA #2022graduation happening in
In accordance with the KESRA Academic Procedures Manual, all students who have duly completed all mandatory academic processes and passed all examinations in all mandatory courses shall be required to clear with the school in readiness for the 19th Graduation to be held on 18th November 2022.
Kindly note the following;
- The KESRA 19th Graduation ceremony is scheduled for 18th November 2022.
- The Graduation ceremony will be conducted physically at the Bomas of Kenya.
- The clearance process shall be conducted through the Office of the Registrar- (Admissions & Student Affairs section) in collaboration with the various academic and non-academic units.
Students are advised to pick two (2) clearance forms and a graduation form (1) from Admissions & Student Affairs Office 2nd floor (Main Campus) and Examinations Office (Mombasa Campus).
Final deadline for submission of the clearance and graduation forms is 26th October 2022 for ALL prospective graduands. This includes those students who were on desk training.
- Please note that the student’s order of names shall be in the following order: Surname, First Name and Middle Name as is indicated in the graduation application form.
- Once the provisional list has been uploaded, a student may address any concerns through firstname.lastname@example.org(Attention: Registrar’s Office-Graduation)
- Each graduand will be required to pay convocation fees of Kenya Shillings Five Thousand, Five hundred (Ks 5,500) by 28th October 2022 as per the breakdown below;
|Academic attire||3,500||Refundable (Upon return of Academic attire in good condition after graduation|
For all those students anticipating to graduate, please take note and comply accordingly. In case of further clarification, please contact the Ag. Registrar on email; Maureen.email@example.com